This play won some fine awards and had some great productions.
- Winner, Stanley Drama Award
- Winner, Shiras Institute/Mildred and Albert Panowski Playwriting Award
- Finalist, National Playwrights Conference, Eugene O’Neill Theater Center
- Finalist, Drama League of New York Playwriting Award
- Finalist, Arnold Weissberger (New Dramatists) Playwriting Award
- Produced: Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center
- Produced: Forest Roberts Theatre, Northern Michigan University
- Produced: Actors Guild of Lexington
- Reading: New York City, Drama League of New York
- Reading: San Diego, Gaslamp Theater
This was the story of a boy who retreats into a frightening, magical world and the people who try to save him. It’s a powerful story of denial and love.
It’s a comedy about a group of adult kids and their mother and well, killing her. It has a good death scene in it.
- Production: University of Alabama Mainstage Production
- Workshop and reading: Mount Sequoyah, Fayetteville, Arkansas Playwrights Conference
A short, ten minute play about breaking off a relationship, set on board an Alaskan cruise ship while everybody on board’s watching glaciers breaking off.
- Produced: Fritz Blitz of plays, San Diego Gaslamp Theater
If you’re a producer and any of these sound interesting please contact me.